The recent Covid-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak is continuously developing. Please be assured we are monitoring the situation closely and making preparations to ensure our service will be maintained throughout any disruption.
We are adhering to the latest advice and guidance and expect our contractor employees to do the same.
For the latest official advice and guidance on Covid-19 (Coronavirus), please visit the GOV.UK website HERE.
Most people with Coronavirus have at least one of the following symptoms:
- A new, dry, continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of taste or smell
If you have one or more of the symptoms described above, you should:
1. Stay at home & self-isolate for a minimum of 7 days. Do not leave your home or allow visitors into your home. Anyone you live with, as well as those in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
2. Get tested. Get a COVID-19 test as soon as possible to check whether you have Coronavirus. Anyone you live with, as well as those in your support bubble, should also get a test if they experience symptoms.
If you have had close contact with someone who is diagnosed with COVID-19 then you should self-isolate following contact with the infected person.
To reduce the risk and spread of Coronavirus you should take care to maintain a high level of hygiene, this includes:
- Washing your hands with soap and water often and especially after coughing, sneezing, or visiting the bathroom. Where you cannot practically wash your hands with soap and water you should use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser gel.
- Coughing into a tissue or your sleeve instead of your hands. Dispose of tissues immediately after use. Do not keep them in a pocket or up your sleeve unless they are clean.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell, keeping at least one metre apart.
- Where social distancing is not possible, face coverings are recommended. In England, it is mandatory to wear face coverings on public transport and, as of July 24th, in shops and supermarkets too.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Please note, if you self-isolate you must inform Trafalgar in line with the Sickness Absence Policy, you can access this using the button below.