How to Register a Complaint
- Speak to a member of your team. They are always the best starting point.
- Click here and follow the instructions to let us know what has gone wrong.
- Whichever method you choose, your complaint will be recorded and we will contact you within two working days to find out what went wrong and help put things right.
- Once your complaint has been resolved, we will close it.
- We take complaints very seriously; every month we review the causes and take action to improve our services.
What to do if you’re not satisfied
If you’re unhappy with a response you’ve received or if you’re not satisfied with the outcome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our central Quality Team will investigate how your complaint was dealt with.
Please be aware that keeping customers compliant sometimes leads to complaints. When this happens, we do our best to provide a full explanation of the legal regulations we comply with.