Value Added Tax (VAT) Advice
Value Added Tax (VAT) complicates the lives of everyone it affects. In an attempt to make your VAT as easy as possible, Trafalgar will help and advise you on all issues relating to VAT.
We will advise you on when and how to register and can organise this on your behalf. We help with the preparation of VAT returns and accounts as well as in performing VAT healthchecks prior to you receiving a VAT control visit. In addition to registration, Trafalgar can advise on and help you de-register from VAT if it becomes appropriate to do so.
Trafalgar offers the service of calculating your VAT liability and completing your VAT returns. We also advise on fee protection insurance which should be considered if you are concerned about a Customs Investigation.
Trafalgar's VAT service includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration and de-registration
- Advice and assistance with VAT planning and administration
- Implementation of an appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Assistance with VAT returns
- VAT Planning for Customs and Excise
- Negotiations with Customs and Excise during disputes
If you'd like more information on our VAT services, contact us today for a no-obligation chat about your requirements.