Trafalgar specialise in providing contractor accounting services with limited company and umbrella company services. We offer company and personal tax advice, payroll services, VAT and business banking.

Personal Tax Advice

Personal Tax Advice

Personal income tax and capital gains tax affects us all. Having a thorough understanding of existing and new legislation is vital in minimising your tax exposure and ensuring you comply with the law.

If you fall into the category of having to complete a self assessment tax return, you will need to ensure you declare all taxable income and that you claim all relevant deductions. Trafalgar can help in the following ways:

  • Income, Capital Gains, and Inheritance tax
  • Income on property rentals
  • Capital gains on buy-to-let properties
  • Taxes on benefits in kind
  • Pension and investment tax
  • Spouse tax exemptions
  • Trusts and estates
  • Non-domiciled tax residents
  • Advising on payment deadlines

Every bit of saving you make means more money towards your future. Call us today and we'll make sure you're taking advantage of what you are entitled to.

Knowledge Base