Submitting personal information
Trafalgar obtains and stores personal information about you under these circumstances:
- You submit your information via email or our website
- You register on our website
- You provide your information telephonically
- You submit information using another means such as the postal system
The information Trafalgar will store about you is the same personal information you submit to us via the methods listed above.
Using personal information
Trafalgar uses your personal information to:
- Assess and answer your requests
- Send you product and service information
- Compile yours, and our, accounting and tax records
Protecting personal information
- Personal information is stored on servers protected by passwords which are only available to staff requiring that information
- Trafalgar web servers are stored in a secure data centre, protected by a hardware firewall
Trafalgar does not pass on personal information
Trafalgar does not pass your personal information to any third party, except in the these circumstances:
- To fulfil your request
- When required to do so by law
- At your written request
Please Note: In a circumstance where we need to pass your details to a third party, this could require details being transferred to any country world-wide.
Data Protection Act 1998
The UK Data Protection Act 1998 requires Trafalgar to notify the Information Commissioner about our processing of personal information in order to be included in the public register. You can view the Information Commissioner's public register at www.ico.gov.uk.
External website links
The Trafalgar website contains links to a number of third party websites. Trafalgar has no control over any external website or the privacy policies of those websites.